Co - Curricular Activities
Dr. S. B. Joshi (Head)
Shri. B. R. Rathod (In-charge lab)
Smt. Geeta Acharya
Smt. Sharmila Kavediya
CA M. K. Gavaskar
Shri. G. R. Patare
Smt. Radhika Gandhe
Smt. Sumedha Sattur
- To acquaint students with the new trends and concepts in the sphere of commerce.
- To enrich curricular knowledge, to inculcate the global competency, and create awareness towards various career opportunities.
- Commerce Association organizes several such activities and programmes that offer excellent blending of theoretical concepts with practical application in the business world.
- These include Group Discussion, Guest Lectures and Seminars, Essay Competitions, Simulation Games, Commerce Olympiad, Quiz Competitions, Surveys, Industrial Visits etc.
- Commerce Association encourages students to participate in various state level and national level competitions.
- The technologically equipped Commerce Lab possesses various reports, forms and documents which enable the students to get a practical exposure of business world.
Dr. Asha Khilare (Head)
Smt. Jayashree Pawar
Shri. V. G. Pawar
Dr. Anita Bhave
Smt. Sayali Dhamdhere
Dr. S. J. Daware
- Economics Association has been formed to develop interest of students in economics, and to create awareness regarding current economic issues.
- The Association organizes various programmes like Guest Lectures, Group Discussions, and different competitions such as Debate Competition, Poster Competition, PPT Competition, Article Writing Competition etc.
Dr. Ketaki Modak (Head and Vice-Principal In-charge)
Dr. Archana Joshi
Shri. S. G. Rathod
Smt. Sushama Mulay
- Language association aims at developing love and creating awareness regarding various aspects about languages.
- Language, being the medium of expression, plays a vital role in commerce education. Considering the same, language teachers arrange various types of syllabi-related and other activities to enrich the teaching learning process. The activities included arranging guest lectures, movie screening, offering guidance to students on story writing and Storytelling etc.