The BBA Course strives to achieve a healthy balance between theoretical foundation and practical experience. The comprehensive syllabus and a wide range of value addition modules help the students to develop an all round personality to successfully face the challenges of a professional career in diverse fields such as Manufacturing, Services, Banking & Insurance, IT, Education and Research.
160 students (2 Divisions)
The course is a full time course and duration of the course is 3 years semester pattern
1. A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration should have passed 12th Std. examination(H.S.C.10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and should have secured 45% marks in 12th Std.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C, Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
3. Three year Diploma course (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
4. Minimum Competency Vocational Courses
5. Every eligible candidate has to pass a common Entrance Test will be conducted by the University or respective Institute/College.
After completing the course, the students can pursue higher education in any of the foreign universities. Students who do not wish to pursue further studies have placement opportunities in the field of computers. The industrial liberalization and globalization is creating widening opportunities for jobs and entrepreneurship at the international level.
|101||Business Organization and System|
|102||Business Communication Skills|
|104||Business Economics (Micro)|
|106||Business Demography & Environmental Studies|
|201||Principles of Managements|
|202||Principles of Marketing|
|203||Principles of Finance|
|204||Basic of Cost Accounting|
|303||Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior|
|305||Business Economics (Macro)|
|306||I.T. In Management|
|401||Production & Operations Management|
|402||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|405||Management Information System|
|406||Business Exposure (Field Visits)|
|501||Supply Chain & Logistics Management|
|504||Research Methodology (Tools & Analysis)|
|505||Specialization - I|
|506||Specialization - II|
|601||Business Planning & Project Management|
|603||Management Control System|
|605||Specialization - III|
|606||Specialization - IV|